Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

what is some good gifts i can buy for my wife and my 8 girlfriends?

i only got 12 dollers.

41 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nothing, you're probably all they need.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get seven girlfriends and your wife a dollar lottery ticket each, and your favorite girlfriend four. Lets see 8+4=12.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow, like alot of the other ppl...condoms, cuz seriously what would u do if u got ur wife AND all ur gfs prego ? if u only have 12 dollars, ull never make it with one baby let alone 9...

Source(s): fuckin sicko...
  • 1 decade ago

Get your wife a grilled stuffed burrito at Taco Bell (she IS you wife after all) then get the other girls some Cinnamon twists... That should cover it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You better spend the whole $12 on the wife...otherwise, you might have only eight girlfriends...

• 1 decade ago

well first, play the lottery so u can get more money.

Then take all your money, buy your wife a divorce, and your girlfriends EPT, and STD home test kids at Wal-Mart.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

how about you save up. Buy the girlfriends memberships to eharmony.com and buy your wife a divorce. They'll all thank you for it.

• 1 decade ago

bus fare to the free clinic for all 9 of you so you all can get tested for all the possible diseases/std's under the sun. every dr's office has the candy/lollipop bowl in the reception area, so you can get free candy too! please don't be greedy and leave candy for the other patients too. lol

• 1 decade ago

Bus fare out of the trailer park?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get a real life because the one thats coming your way is all down hill

• happy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

On that kind of budget, I think you can forget about buying but maybe you can hand make them instead. The gesture would be appreciated very much by the ladies as its the thought that counts.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.