I need a picture of a specific gun that, when fired, shoots out an unrolled paper that says "bang"?

Just like in the Tom and Jerry cartoons in which Jerry shoots the gun but what comes out is a cute little paper that unrolls and says bang. Please send me a link to the pic. THANKS!

2 Answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.