Is it okay, just to get off the Vegas bus long enough..........to?

give each and every one of you a Big hug to keep all night and give to someone tomorrow ? You will won't you?

Ssssh, Goodnight sleep well.

Favorite Answer

You are very very sweet all the time.

but I don't know why you say "sshhh".

calling from the the interstate...me and matilda montana wish you a good night. we will hug a hobo or two. we may hop a train the rest of the way to vegas. see you there mike. goodnight. let the rolling highway bring you sweet dreams. and i hope you all ate your rainbow stew.

• yes, that would be good. I believe we will arrive in Vegas about 12 or 1 am. We will skip Roswell for now. Those of us that want to can catch a helicopter to Roswell for a quick tour or stop on the way back.

Good Night dear. *tugs Mike in and gives a smooch right on his forehead* Sweet dreams.

• Well , Mike.... you didn't fail me! I thought I was going to have to send you an email tonight.

Good night, and big hugs!

goodnight, i'm off too...see ya tomorrow! hugs2u2

Sweet dreams, sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite....(((HUG)))....

It's ok and I will. Sweet dreams.

• GOOD NIGHT MIKE :)

thanks for the hug, can't go to sleep without it :)

Yes please, you can stop right by my front door, and I will collect the hugs for everyone............. I needmore hugs.