Marilyn Manson fans, do you like the new song Heart-Shaped Glasses?

I didn't at first but it sort of grows on you after a while. Any ideas on the meaning of the lyrics?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Every song does...the meanings is about how Dita was with him, then Evan came running into his life, in which he told her he wouldn't get her as long as she doesn't break his heart. Now that's amusing because we all know Manson is going to break her heart.

• 1 decade ago

i've carefully studied both sets of lyrics by both Manson and Nirvana, i can find NO similarities other than the words "Heart-Shaped" honestly to me the Manson song Heart-Shaped Glasses is saying that he's in love or has been in love with someone and he doesn't want her to break his heart and he won't break hers...i'm guessing, i'm not sure though

• 1 decade ago

DON'T LIKE IT

The music is too up-beat which alone isn't bad BUT the lyrics are mansons usual slow tone which DOES NOT go well with the freaky up-beat music

The first time I heard the chorus it scared me...."don't break don't break my heart and I won't break your heart-shaped glasses"

Very un-Manson like....freaky.....

The lyrics...It's about his girlfriend

• I didnt really at first either, but now I dont mind it. I do love if I was your vampire though...its probably my favourite marilyn manson song yet. I cant wait for his concert in August!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the meaning of the lyrics is that it is a rip off of the nirvana song "heart shaped box" RIP kurt cobain

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i love the song heart shaped glassed--espesialy the one by Jade---but i the song, i thought, was about like a girl and him and i guess just like how they meet....? thats what i thought it was about...either way i love it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I just downloaded it and I love it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ok

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.