I meet the girl at my friends' graduation, very beautiful, i wanna ask her out but i'm afraid of what she..

might say. How do i approach this situation.

Favorite Answer

Dear Mr. I like her but I am scared,

All you have to do is talk to her, if she feels the same she will say so, you may regret it if you don't talk to her, so just walk up to her, call her,and tell her how you feel, life is full of choice, choices we must make each and everyday, sometimes it may be the right choice sometimes it may not, you will never know until you talk to her and try your chances. Good Luck

Much Love

Alisa Butterfly

funny i met a guy at my friends graduation but at least i had told him through some friends that i taught he was cute he was about to approach to me but at the moment i was hugging friends and he lost me in the crowd i do wish i could of gotten to know him. in your case if you can still locate her i dont know try flirting if she does not cut you of she might think you are cute to. Or if you are not into flirting just start talking to her and from there you can start getting to know her and ask her out. Hopefully she does think you are cute. tell me later what you do. do not let a person go because if not you will stay with the curiosity of that person plus theres times you have to take a chance you are a guy and guys are the ones who are suppose to be making the moves what do you have to loose stop thinking to hard and talk to her.

listen... u win some u lose some. every guy is afraid of rejection but eventually rejection is wat u'll have to face. she mite say yes and she mite say no... u nvr no. give it a shot and if she says no then it's not the end of the world... im sure there's a lotta girls that want to go out with u.

hmm well i wouldnt just go out with any random id want to get to know them better. so get to know her better nad see if she seems to like u or what. goodluck :)

ask ur friend 'bout her if he/she knows and if he/she doesn't know her ask some other ppl...if u want to at least