What sort of partner would this guy make?

Him 55 years old. Has not worked in 10 years. Writing his third book, unpublished. Rides a mountain bike daily for about 15-50 miles. Nurturing, undemanding, great listener, naturalist, French. Romantic but has erectile dysfuncton. I know the answer but need feedback. Geez I can't believe I had to ask this.

Favorite Answer

he needs to help himself.. he will just suck everything he can from a giver like you. not healthy

Well, I wouldnt really know...He sounds like a great guy...but could he provide for you? that is the real question!!! he sounds great though...i mean, what girl wouldnt want a guy who is romantic,your really lucky!!! hehehe...but i mean, as long as he makes you happy and you can both provide for each other then i say "WHY NOT?"...have your fun and enjoy your time with him...if he is the one you love being around then dont let anyone screw that up for you...