Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

How do you hook a X box 360 up online?

Somebody tell me how you hook a X box 360 up online??

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hook an internet cord to the back of the system and hook the other end into either a router connected to a modem, or the modem itself.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You have an ethernet cable that is attached to your computer from your internet modem. Disconnect the cord from your computer and hook the ethernet cord into your Xbox 360.

Then your 360 should be connected to your modem, and ready to go. =]

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

What do i want for Xbox stay? earlier you get to play the goodness this is Forza online, you'll want some necessities. * An Xbox (of course) * A broadband information superhighway connection * An Xbox stay Starter kit * An Ethernet cable * A credit card What style of broadband connection do i want? while you're on a dial-up, ISDN or satellite tv for pc information superhighway connection, then ignore it - Xbox stay is for best speed broadband connections through cable or DSL basically. The minimum broadband speed Microsoft recommends is 256K for acquire and 64K for uploads - examine jointly with your provider provider to substantiate what your speeds are. those minimum speeds gets you a extremely lag loose gaming adventure, notwithstanding quicker connections will of course mean a smoother adventure at maximum circumstances. a quickly acquire speed is the main vital spec, notwithstanding in case you intend on information superhighway hosting your own online video games classes then having good upload speed turns into had to boot. How do hook up my Xbox to my broadband connection? firstly, you'll want an Ethernet cable to hook up your Xbox on your broadband modem/router. Ethernet cable, everyday for pc networking, has a head that seems corresponding to a telephone connector yet is particularly larger. as quickly as you have plugged one end of the Ethernet cable into the back of your Xbox, you have a determination of the two plugging the different end rapidly into your modem (in case you like a devoted connection) or through a router (in case you prefer to share the internet connection jointly with your notebook). a right away connection through a modem is in all probability maximum nicely known, extremely in the adventure that your broadband speed is on the decrease end of the diversity and you do not want a shared connection with a notebook to effect in laggy gaming. yet once you have distinctive units that should be on the information superhighway on the comparable time, then having a router connection is the in basic terms right guess. there is likewise a 0.33 way of connecting to Xbox stay, that's clever in the adventure that your cable or DSL modem is USB-based, or is an inner PCI modem. information superhighway connection sharing is a greater complicated connection, with greater suggestion on the thank you to get online chanced on right here.

• 1 decade ago

you have dsl/cabel/or higher. you have a router. you plug the ethernet cord into you box. and into your router and that into your computer. not hard at all this is kind of a lame question

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to www.xbox.com/connect

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.