Who will win, Tigers or Saints?

What do you think will be the margin?

• Favorite Answer

I've tipped the Saints.

as for the margin ... hmmm??? ummmmmmmm 22 points ( that's a real stab in the dark though)

EDIT .. tell you what .. Great Game so far

( and I am watching on the Tele so if you've listened on the radio DON'T TELL ME)

• Matt

Tigers for me, the curse of returning from the west continues. I think that Tuck could do a great tagging job on Del Santo, and now the Saints defence have Brown and Richo to worry about no more double teams. Also the fact that last week was such an emotional game for the Saints, and the hard running they did to win will hurt them in the end. Not to mention the injury to Kozie. I think it will be close but Tigers should get there just.

I think the Tigers will win, with Richo & Brown playing so well last week. The Saints had a great game last week as well, but Justin K who was one of their best players is out this week and the Saints don't seem to have a lot of depth. It will be close though, with both teams not able to make the finals, they are both just playing to earn a bit of respect from their supporters. But hopefully will be close..

• Gumby

I think the saints will win with the tigers close by. Tigers haven't won many games but I'd say about 86-79.

GO THE SAINTS!

• Rob

I think the Saints will win by more than 20 points.

Tigers by 27 points

The tigers. But i think that the saints are under rated my self.

The saints are gonna win by a couple of goals I think.

I would much prefer Richmond to win though, and I dont even go for them

There is only one thing that will determine the outcome of this game, who will kick straighter, Reiwoldt or Richo,Maybe Gehrig is off the angry pills!!!Maybe Richmond want another first round draft pick!>>>>>>Saints will win by 75 points

• Luke M

saints will by 8 points