Using only science and logic, what are some good ways to explain why you love some one?

I read of people bragging that they live their lives only by reason - following science and logic.

I'm not sure I can consistently live by such a standard. This is the area that's holding me back... How does one tell of their undying xxxx [scratch that, not logical] love for their spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend without being irrational or illogical or unscientific.

I have a small [and inadequate start], so please help me out and HAVE fun! I'm looking for passion, creativity, and HUMOR.

A start...

I find the famous science writer Isaac Asimov's line most reasonable and humorous... "Testicular hormones are why I love you."

I love you because you're one in roughly 3 billion. [But truthfully, you're less than 10% different from a chimp.]

I love because your the best my genes can get...

Your turn... ;-)

Favorite Answer

I love you, my darling proton. I am your little neutron.

We merged because matter and energy came together in our hearts and minds, we were attracted because of gravity's pull on my heart, my little gravity guy.

My chemistry exploded when I saw you in the lab of life.

Like the black holes in space, you draw me to you by your irrisistable power.

There was a Calvin and Hobbs that was Calvin's mom in horrible repair standing next to Calvin's bed with a clock in the background showing 2am. Calvin then asks "Do you believe that love is actually a chemical in our brains that is released so that we that we as a species can survive?" His mother then answers "I am not sure but right now it is the only thing keeping me from killing you."

facial symmetry, pheromones and hormones.