Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

how can i fix my eyebrows??

if i wax them, will the hair grow back?

and/or

where can i go to have them professionally fixed, and how do i know if they'll do a good job or not?

Favorite Answer

The worst thing one can do is overpluck. Well, not the worst. But be careful because once plucked, your eyebrows can take months to eventually grow back. Until that happens, fill in bare spots with a brow powder or pencil. It’s best to use light, feathery strokes to create a realistic look, rather then drawing a line. Set the color with brow gel. go to a salon and have them wax for you ingsaludosssssssssssssssssssssss

You get your eyesbrows waxed, they'll grow till like 2-3 weeks later. You can get them done at a nail salon.

yes it will grow back. but you'll be able to pluck them then cause you'll be able to tell where to do it. just do it after a hot shower so the pores will be open,.

you can get it done in alot of places. just call your local salon or hair place.

You can get them done at you local hair salon,they should probally only cost from like $5-$10 at the most,I might be getting my done this weekend! & plus its alot better than plucking them.

my friend got her eyebrows and armpits lasered so that the hair didnt grow back about 2 years ago. the hair has not grown back

yes, the hair grows bac slowly if u wax them...if i were u i would have them professionally waxed..they know wat they r doing and it comes out a lot better than if u do it urself....trust me..i know lots of ppl that decided to pluck or wax their eyebrows on their own and took off way too much and totally messed them up