im having high school problem!! [[help]]?

well i jus graduated 4rm elemnetery school nd now im of 2 highschool. im goiing to attend curie highschool and i heard alot of bad things bout that high school. im really nervous i might get beat up cusz of racism [[[yes it does happend in some cases]] or since im a freshman...im really nervous bout high school.. i hate da fct dat i have 2 make new friends nd im not gonna know alot of ppl or atleast i hope i kno 1 person...im also scard dat mah enemy might be dere nd we might get into a fight nd i might b suspended nd i dnt want dat..i wanna have a 4 years of happiness nd lots of friend...i dnt want 2 b hated by most ppl....idk what to do ppl...kan n e 1 help me or give me advise pls?!?!...thank yuh <3

Favorite Answer

I would stay quiet and not bother anybody. Then maybe someone will let you join their group of friends.

How did you go from Elementry school to high school?

What happened to middle?

neway...don't worry about it!

Just don't start anything and you'll be fine...for the most part people will leave you alone!

that's wat i thot wen i transferred skools. but the truth is... if u want frends all u have to do is be a sweetheart and stay away from the wrong crowd. after you make a couple frends dnt walk around alone...always be alert. good luk in ur new skool... im feeling the SAME way as u r... im going to hs next year too...

Thanks to you, I am now thanking God that i go to a school full of indian and chinese people, who only care bout grades and getting 2400s on their SATs.