I need some help??

I am getting my eyebrows waxed in a few days and i need some pictures of some good styled eyebrows. my eyebrows are thick right now and i dont want to do too much to them so please help if you can.

Favorite Answer

i luv keira knightly's eyebrows...they full and gorgeous. not pencil thin. if youre going for the full look try her style

http://www.cinemacomrapadura.com.br/metamorfose/im...

hope this helped and good luck ^_^

• Leah

When you go to get your eyebrows waxed, the stylist will ask you what you one done to your eyebrows- whether you want an arch, thin brows, think but neat brows, etc. If you don't know what you want, they'll start out by shaping them how they think would be good for your face. Once they've finished, they'll give you a mirror and ask you what you think. If you want your brows thinner or more of an arch, feel free to tell them! I first got my eyebrows done not knowing anything about what they should look like. The person who waxes them is a professional and will gladly help you acheive the perfect brows.

I have been working with about 6 estheticians for the past 2 years and they have always harassed me about my eyebrows. I finally caved in and one of the girls did it for me.

I loved it!! Quite a bit of a shock right off the bat but pain subsides pretty quickly.

My eyebrows were quite bushy and unruly. What they did was they waxed the top and the bottoms of my eyebrows (get rid of the strays) but kept my natural eyebrow shape. It looked awesome and I don't think I even need to wear make-up anymore it looks so good.

Source(s): 2 years working in a spa with professional estheticians, make-up artists and stylists.

you want an arch. draw an invisible line from the tip of your nose through your pupil to your eyebrow. thats when your arch should start and from there over it should be thinner. if your getting them waxed, the woman should do a good job showing you what looks good

http://www.ebeautydaily.com/wp-content/uploads/200...

just clean them up, worst thing to do is go overboard,she can always wax more if you want.

umm...naw

Source(s): :D