is vin diesil and eddy murphy gay?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've heard Vin Diesil is but I'm pretty sure Eddie Murphy isn't. He has children, and allegedly one is with Scary Spice aka Melanie... Brown? Anyway, you might check www.wikipedia.org because they can give you more information!

• 1 decade ago

Eddy Murphy NO!Vin Diesil I have no Idea I heard he is bi-sexual there was a rumor going around that he said in an interview that he would do anything with a hole I don't if that was true or not cause I didn't see the interview but could just be guys spreading rumors cause their jealous that Vin Diesil is hot and their not .

• 1 decade ago

how can eddy murphy is gay if he has children with his wife. whom married him for over pasted years . plus hes make alot of funny and great movies for acting . but im not sure about whoever is vin diesil is ?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Vin Diesel, definitely. Eddy Murphy, isn't he the whore who just had an illegitamte child with a former Spice Girl?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If Eddie Murphy is gay.....he has a funny way of showing it....he has 6 children.

I have no idea about Van Diesel (sp)

• 1 decade ago

its eddie murphy and vin diesel, but to answer your question I highly doubt there gay, they dont even seem like it. why would you ask that?

• 4 years ago

i observed that mag. it rather is the nationwide inquirer. and because while has the nationwide inquirer advised the actuality? hehe their thoughts make me snort in some situations. if the pronounced human beings have been fairly gay, their popping out thoughts could've been on everywhere in the celebrity mags. and Vin isn't gay. his female buddy is paloma jimenez and that they have got a daughter mutually. (:

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Murphy is not gay, he has children.

Diesel, I don't know.

You, probably.

Me, never.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope & nope.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.