i have curley hair and i dont know what to do with it?

my hair is naturally curley and frizzy, i have tryed everything under the sun to keep it down when i have to go to work. but the frizz is to much for me. for example i have tryed all kinds of hair product like hair spray(which i hate) i have try coconut oil to grease it down but its to greasie. i have tryed stuff that was very pricey. what do i do or what can i use to get my hair to be soft, unfrizzy and to do stuff with it.

Favorite Answer

ok what i do is after i take a shower, while my hair is damp and wet, i put in a leave-in conditioner and crunch my hair then i let it sit for about a minute then put in mousse(doesnt matter what kind) and crunch it again.

i have curly hair too, and that used to be a big problem for me but i recently started doing that and it really helps

i have curly hair too. to keep the frizz down i just scrunch some mousse through it while my hair is still wet, do a small spray of hair spray then let your hair dry. it should give you a smooth(less frizzy) curl. as far as styles try just i simple ponytail with a few curls pulled out around your face. its cute, and it only takes about 3 min. after using the mousse you can also just do a saide part and leave your hair down. hope this helped and good luck ^_^

I have naturally curly hair as well. Three products that have been lifesavers for me are Rusk Blo-Foam, Frederic Fekkai glossing cream, and John Frieda's Frizz Ease.

Also, dry your hair upside down with a finger-style diffuser ON LOW SPEED. If that doesn't help, let it air dry naturally.

Oh, and never brush it! Comb through it when it's wet. After you've styled it, leave it alone.

My hair is frizzy and really curly. I always keep my hair in a pony tail or for suggestion i would take a straightner and straighten my hair so it would look nice. Hair spray damages the hair so don't use to much of that.

Thinning the hair out would probably help

Or at least make your hair seem less frizzy

Because to me less volume makes hair appear less frizzy

Tried John Frieda's Anti-Frizz serum? I heard that's really good

You might also try a shampoo for curly hair to prep your hair

You might even want to try getting it chemically relaxed to make it more manageable

I recently found this site for my niece who has unruly curly hair. We found alot of products that makes her hair soft and manageable and also gives her a place to relate to people who have hair like she does. It's called curls.biz and they have everything. The best advice i can give is learn to love your hair even if it's not the easiest to style!

yup i have the same prob i hate it, and im tired of putting my hair ing a ponytail and ponytails do not llok good on me if u get any good products that work plz tell me

but i use sunsilk sampoos and creme and i put it in my hair when it is wet and that helps a little

have you tryed straightening it?

you should definatly try it. then use a leave in CHI product (either keratin mist or silk infusion) use the CHI several times a day if it gets frizzy alot.

good luck with the hair.

try this; instead of coconut which is greay and smelly, use john frieda's frizz-ease or loreal anti -frizz serum, followed by sunsilk straighten up leave-in conditioner instead of spray. these will tame ur curly frizzy hair