boyfriend doesn't make moves?

when we go to the movies i always kiss my bf and not the other way around .. ik he's ok w/ kissing he just always waits for me to do it .. so the last time we went to the movies i decided to let him make the move ... we ended up only kissing once and actually it wasnt' totally all him .... usually once we get going he kisses my hand or my cheek or something .. but is there a reason he waits for me to do it?

we dont french kiss yet

Update:

ik that he's ok w/ kissing .. we're both ok with just regular kissing .. he wants to french kiss but i told him i'm not ready

Update 2:

it also doesn't matter that there's other people there ... we talked about that too and we're both ok if it's just at the movies cuz it's not like in front of everyone

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i no y

hes just scared that if he makes a move you might not want to do it, thats why he waits for u

but trust me hes just using every ounce of his concentration not to ******* u right then and there

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe he feels uncomfortable kissing you in public in front of other people. You are there to watch a movie not to make out. He just wants to keep it very respectful in front of everyone in the movie theater. Is not not you or anything he is just being a respectful guy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hm, sounds like a tough one. maybe ask him? i know it might be werid and awkward but ask him if he's okay with kisses or if he feels like you two are moving too fast. he might not been ready to french kiss, or he could be the type of guy who rather talk with you than make out.

• 1 decade ago

he could be shy and inexperienced or from a very religious home. it's best to be open and casually ask him about it. tell him what you like, and that it makes you feel great when he initiates.

EDIT: if you told him you're not ready to french, he may be making sure not to go too fast for you! just tell him when you're ready.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What is the point of paying too see a movie if your going too make out and miss it? You want too make, out pick a quiet place and go for it. Do not interrupt my movie watching.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hey. ok well if you really feel you two connect..and you feel the relationship is going well (becides this aspect) then maybe he feels he wont be good enough for you. sometimes guys are afraid to make the move because they are insecure with their ability

• 1 decade ago

He's too shy to initiate kissing.

• 1 decade ago

He's passive,maybe shy..unexperienced..just keep initiating it and he'll catch on hopefully..he's just not very aggressive..but be patient with him ok?

• 1 decade ago

maybe he's not ready to kiss u right now

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my g/f gave me a BJ in the movies and she swallowed

it was amazing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.