Canada in December..............?

Good place to visit?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Canada anytime.December is cold.but I'm warm.even for a vampire.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

It depends on what part of Canada. Vancouver weather is similar to Northern California. On the other hand, if it is Ontario or Quebec, you can expect cold days and even colder nights. You may get by with hiking boots or even running shoes, but if you get any big snowfall, you will want to have the boots to keep the slush and road salt out of the socks and away from your feet. The best way to dress is to use layers. If you go to a club, they usually have a mandatory coat check in winter because they don't want winter coats clogging up the aisles around the tables. It is also safer to put it in there, since someone could easily steal your coat or its contents while your up dancing or at the bar or bathroom. Jeans are possible, but you will probably want some long underwear beneath them to give you that added warmth. Keep in mind that if you are from Miami, you will feel the cold more than someone from up in Canada. A friend of mine from Toronto told me how they were down in Florida on the beaches in January in bathing suits and swimming when the Floridans were out with long coats and looking like they were freezing.

• 1 decade ago

Canada in December is very, very cold! But it's really beautiful, that's an interesting and different place too!

That's really extraordinary!!! And there are many beautiful people there, canadians people!!!

I don't live there, i'm from Brazil.

Tenha uma boa noite menina! (Have a good night girl!)

• 1 decade ago

Very Good Place. You have to be carful where you are and how you go about transporting yourself (it can be quite dangerous), but it can be very beautiful. It's especiually fun sledding down hills in all that fresh snow!

Source(s): Spent winters there
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Canada in December......colder then a witches tit.

• 1 decade ago

As much fun as Phoenix in July.....

• 1 decade ago

cold but breathtakingly beautiful and still lots to do

canadian girl...

• 1 decade ago

I'll bet its beautiful, my ideal holiday/ live destination.

• 1 decade ago

I would prefer Antartica personally...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you'll freeze to death anywhere else but BC...but in BC you'll drown in the winter

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.