is tom doing anything about this?

logging in is still not fixed. it continues to redirect to the home page instead of logging into your myspace. it's been 3 days, it seems as though nothing it being done about it, or it's not even being acknowledged by tom in anyway.

does he even know that this problem is exsisting for some of us??

• Lovely
    Favorite Answer

of course tom's doing something about it. i personally have not had any problems with it. how can you say he's not doing anything about it when you haven't even been on to see his bulletins? lol. duh! he just posted one today about how they're trying to fix the problems. however, i'm thinking it might be your computer since so many of us are logging on with no problems what-so-ever. good luck... hope you figure it out.

Myspace is being hosted in many different countries to my knowledge, have you tried logging in to the international site?

What are you saying....... I can get into Myspace fine and im sure everyone else cann!!

Check the time and date of your computer make sure they are correct that could be the reason because they have problems if your computers time and date is incorrect

Have you tried telling tom whats going on, it could just be something going on with your computer, its been working fine for me, it only acts like that when my computer is being slow.

you might try turning off your comp. for a couple of minutes or try resting your internet access. if you have dsl just unplug or turn it off of a few minutes then turn it back on and try to see if it works. thats how i fix mine.

hope it works for you :)

I've been having the same problem. It's not affecting everyone, just a unlucky bunch of us =(

It's doing the same thing to me, and it's been going for several days.

probably not