What is the funniest thing you've seen a kid do?

Your kid or any kid...

• xPnPx
    Favorite Answer

my baby cousin attempted to flip onto his stomach when he was only a few months old...watching him struggle was very amusing to me because he was just on his side and flailing his arms....^_^

Well we were at my aunt's pool and she had the chemical where if you pee in the pool, a big red cloud comes around you. My 4 year old cousin jumped in to the pool and when I got in, he said hey whats this thing round me, i only peed, whoopsee, i didnt pee at all me and my older cousin were laughing so hard so we told him and when pushed is way out his pants fell down! he didnt notice so we decide to give him a laugh so we let him go. He went to next door to pet the nabors dog and the dog started liking his butt! It was hilarous!

We were riding down a back alley very slowly. Well there was this young man on a bike, riding along side of us. Well he got ahead of us, and we noticed him hollering at a girl that was sitting on her porch. Well he was definetly flirting and then all of a sudden it happened. He was showing her he could ride without holding onto the handle bars. His front tire came off and he went face first over. It was so damn funny. The girl thought it was pretty funny too/

My son was climbing this big hill at his school, and when he got to the top, he lost his balance and rolled backwards, doing like 7 tumbles the entire way down. I have never laughed so hard. He didn't get seriously hurt Thank God.

Source(s): He also used to get in his Little Tikes Car, when he was like 4, and let our chocolate lab pull him through the yard, at like 10 mph, and wreck..lol.

LOL Just today my 8 yo was sitting on the sprinkler just right and letting the water hit him in the face.. I couldn't help but think that my own child was a dork.

• My sister was riding down our driveway when she was about 3 on her tricycle and there was a trailer at the end of it. She didn't know how to stop and she ran right into the trailer.

Laugh so hard that a piece of spahgetti came out their nose...lol...it was at a friends dinner table, his brother started laughing so hard and the sgetti came out his nose...then we all burst out laughing...

Push open a door just to struggle and when they push it open and get into the room, they push it again to get out.

this kid at the pool. his mom was taking off her cover up and he said. "mom, your legs look like crumbly cheese." i laughed SO hard!

My son decide to fill up his trikes gas tank with pee.... it was hilarious it's a good thing it runs on a battery.....