Katie asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

DO NOT OPEN THIS QUESTION!!! Please I'm begging you don't!?

Why do you think it is that we are more tempted to do things people tell us not to?

Favorite Answer

I'm rebellious by nature ~!

Mans' spirit of curiousity. Until he personality experience such beware not to and the consequence in it, he is not satisfied. But we are already at the age or era of "Information" now where everything can be learned from great men of experience in the past. So that we can now minimize our mistakes and maximize our goal for success. Mature people are not easily tempted. Thats why everybodys goal must be towards maturity.

Source(s): Bible, Science, History, Philosophy in complete harmony. Many times in ones life teaches us that "experience is a great teacher". You succumb to temptation perhaps because you are eager to experience.

I just wanted to see if u truly had any meaning in ur question. Its easy to answer people like to rebell against things u can see it all the time on yahoo's answers always fighting with each other.

LOL, because we want to know what is going on all the time, just like now, I wanted to know why you didn't want me to open this question.

its just like in the horror movies when they know that the killer is behind the door they have to open it you have to know its just human instinct

maybe some of us get real bored and do things to see if something exciting happens.

I just wanted to see what kind of idiot would submit such as thing to answers