why don't celebrities carry cash and instead carry just credit cards?

Donald Trump doesn't carry cash and neither does Rihanna

• Joy M
    Favorite Answer

The same reason most people choose not to carry large amounts of cash in favor of credit or debit cards. If you lose cash, no matter who you are, you're pretty much out of luck. You could only hope that someone saw you you drop it and returns it or that it gets returned to you somehow. If you lose your credit or debit card, you can cancel the card so that anyone who tries will not be able to use it and any charges made will likely be refunded by your credit or banking company.

• Jess

For starts, some of those celebrities don't pay because the restaurants and stores comp thier tab for the publicity. Then there are agents and gofers that take care of payments for them. And finally, why would any rich person or famous celebrity carry money when there's a chance he/she could be mugged, robbed, or attacked by a mob of fans?

in this day and age a lot of people don't carry cash...I know I usually rely on my credit card more than having cash

Neither do I. So what? I use a credit or debit card because if it gets stolen or I lose it, I can call and cancel it. Probably the same for them.

This is a crazy world, if ur a celebrity, and u swap ur credit card ur info is out there. If someone gets it an they like u, they could find u and show u to their friends ect ect. and if they hated you, well itd be rough.

so, you still carry cash than????

celeb or not, most people only carry 'plastic' money nowadays, it comes with the day and age ;)

• Ginger

Royals don't either, but they all have entourages that do in case of emergencies.

cuz they can brag bout how many bills dey got

They feel it isn't safe.