Waz asked in TravelCanadaVancouver · 1 decade ago

Is it cold in Canada at this time of the year?

concentrating my question around Vancover &Surrey.Im going there this Saturday so dont know what kind of clothes to take with me.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not cold in Canada in the summer!

Maybe be raining in BC though.

Check out theweathernetwork.com

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's our summertime so bring your summer clothes with you. For the past 2 days it went up to 40 degrees with the humidex. Today is a little better and we're expecting a low of 11 degrees tonight and the following night but during the day it's really warm and hot. Need to be in an air conditioned room . Take some long sleeves with you too in case our weather will go down like tonight. We usually wear summer stuff at the moment but tonight is a little weird. A bit cold....so be prepare.

• 1 decade ago

It is not as hot as usual and it has been raining more often than usual. Definitely bring an umbrella and/or rain jacket and some clothes for hot weather and some clothes for a late March day's weather.

Be well prepared for a rainy day and some hotter days.

• 1 decade ago

It should be quite warm but bring a sweater or hoodie if it cools in the evening beside the ocean. You may want to bring something to keep you dry if it rains.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am from Florida and it is too hot for me at the moment in Canada.

• tess
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

This long weekend is supposed to be cloudy, rainy & cool. 65F for a high. It almost always clears up after the weekend though. lol (Vancouver weather)

• -attt
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It is kinda a mix like it is going to be sunny on the weekend and it is partly cloudy right now. i am from there

• 1 decade ago

not bad bring a rain jacket for this weekend Check tourismvancouver hellobc...Its a little cool at nite

• 1 decade ago

dude is raining here its not even summer. we get rain and sunshine breaks, its all mixed up weather. But it's pretty pleasent

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its hot. its summer. you will need shorts and t-shirts

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.