Steph [♥] asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Sudden loss of eyesight?

Sometimes after sitting or lying down, I will start to stand up, and I suddenly become dizzy and can't see for about ten seconds, then my sight clears, and the fuzziness goes away slowly. This has been going on for a long time, but more frequently within the last couple of days. What can cause this? Is this a serious condition? Should I go to my doctor?

Thanks in advance

• claria
    Favorite Answer

what happens is that when we're in a sitting and then stand up really quickly, your blood pressure will decrease. it has happened to me a couple of times..what i would do is check your blood pressure and see if its low. i would also check to see if you may have anemia.. good luck!

1

Source(s): Improve Your Eyesight Fast : http://ImproveEyesight.uzaev.com/?DdGJ

Could be poor circulation. Always get checked by a doctor when something is wrong.