is this normal or weird?

im 18, and ive been reading a lot of GQ and Details lately. ive noticed some of the guys in there dressing like they are about to go to a 9-5 job by wearing button up dress shirts and ties, but with blue jeans. i really like the look, so i went out and bought some shirts and ties. would wearing blue jeans, a tucked in dress shirt with a tie and dress shoes seem weird in st louis?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That is a very good look (I like it when my boyfriend wears that). And yes, it is a great 9-5 casual look as long as your work doesn't require suits or no blue jeans. Remember, when you wear the blue jeans, don't have any holes in them (it would just look tacky).

I hope this helps!

• 1 decade ago

I'd say that if you're going to wear a tie, make it a fun and funky tie to give the outfit a more casual look...Same with the shoes, maybe tone them down a little bit. Other than that, I like the look. I love when guys dress nice. :-) Also, look into getting some polo shirts, but please--PLEASE don't pop the collar.

• 4 years ago

"commonplace" and "unusual" are innovations created via the fairly guy or woman ideals approximately how optimum human beings behave. In any existence variety, the perfect public habit is many circumstances seen by actuality the norm, fairly by actuality it may desire to look that everybody behaves as such. collectively as somebody deviates from the norm, human beings could have faith that they are unusual by actuality they do no longer look following extra wholesome. of course this could convey forth an attribution blunders, that may reason a undesirable self-satisfying prophecy.

• 1 decade ago

Yes if you are going to a Cardinals game. You would be beaten up if you went to a Blues game. If you went to a Wash U. game you would fit right in. You decide!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no no no thats not weird....thats quite hot actually. just make sure you find a way to personalize the look and make it your own. i wouldnt tuck in the shirt though, that reminds me of old men.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

as long as the jeans arent dark wash

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No I think it would look cool and who knows maybe you could start a new fad lol :)

• Daisy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

naw...you would be about normal in St. Louis...they are usually okay with that style...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

umm depends what kind of jeans u are wearing

• 1 decade ago

Wear what you want, dont allow the "They" to keep you from wearing what you want. "Normal" is non existant.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.