What a friend...?

Ok, so there's 3 of us. A, B, and C. A had B(me) over one day and I had to go to a hospital and hear that someone died, and I really wanted to go tubing but instead we just went to a stupid pool. And A knew I really wanted to go tubing! The next day, A invited C over, (C is B's (my) best friend). They went tubing, got their nails done (which is copying, I brought C to get our nails done a while ago!!! which kinda ticks me off). They also went to a picnic AND A POOL HOW CHEESY IS THAT THEY WENT TO A POOL AND THE LAKE!!! Ugh, anyway, it feels like its a compotition for us. I think that's what A wants it to be between B and C. Tell me your thoughts on this please, and what I should do. No mean comments or short answers (well only if their good). Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG????

Well, you may be right that there is some type of competition going on here. From what I can gather all three are gals?

Whatever you do, don't be mean, because they will know they got to you. Can you simply ask your friend what is going on? Ask why she did that when you wanted to do that and she wouldn't. Yes, I think that is cause for hurt feelings, for sure.

HOWEVER, a friend does not play games nor hurt friends. May I suggest you get over this fast, and let them see that you don't need them as you go to the lake and pool and picnic with someone else. Don't look back!

i am sorry that you are having friend troubles. i've been there done that and it was not fun. please, talk this over with both your friends. have a sleep over with both of them at once and tell them how you are feeling. "A" may not even realize what she is doing or there may be some underlying problem. Also remember that it takes more than one person to compete. make sure that you are not doing the same thing that your friend is doing as retaliation. If you talk to them and they don't listen or don't make an effort to change, you might want to start hanging out with some other people and make new friends. don't leave A and C in the dust, just broaden your horizons. I hope everything works out!

• quen

Obviously you r three girls that care about each other ..so why can you NOT ALL GET along? Compatition is soooo bad among friends..sometmes 3 is hard to maintain unless the friendship developes as 2 n 2 w each one .It takes all 3 to realize this one ...in the 1st place its hard there may be a jealously but you have to want it to work and try t o .. make it work.......Talk about it when you ALL are together ...It can be done ....Ive done it ... a few times............

ha. sounds like my situation last year.

anyway...this is wat i did. i started competing and ended up looking like a pathetic idiot and a worse friend. wat i would do is just explain to C how u feel and tell her that u want ur friendship to keep giong. u can't ask her to stop being friends with A bc im sure that she luvs u both and she dsnt want to have to choose. but i mean... u and A are different ppl rite? so im sure there's days wen she says: i feel like talking to A and there's also days wen she says: i feel like talking to B. just forget about competing and forget about trying to show C that ur a btr frend then A. be a loyal friend...that's wat C needs...and that'll make her luv u even more. i used to be the C and wen my two best friends were fighting it made me want to drop them both. bc they werent being good friends at all. sooo just take it easy and play nice k?? ;]

birdy common

these are petty things not worth leaving 3 friends behind.

Friends are worth more than any $$ can buy trust me.

These best friends of yours know you had the to do the right thing. They understand so you gotta understand them too. And no mean comments to best friends otherwise you gotta say "I am sorry please forgive me, love birdy.."

it sounds like a is not being a good friend, i will comfront her and know you can trust her or not, according to my friend you need someone who is a friend and not pretending to be a friend. you have to know whwere things stand between you all or it culd get worst and more

mmmmmm......u lost me!!!sorry didn't get almost half of it but u dont have to care if its a competition or not.....just have fun

YOU SOULD TELL A TO STAY AWAY OR YOU TRY YOUR VERYBEST TO STAY AWAY YOU KNOW HOW WE DO

Source(s): STAYING AWAY