what do you think if a girl dates a guy who is younger 1 year than she is?

you opinion if a girl dates someone younger than she is by one year, ...

anyway, thank you in advance

Favorite Answer

As long as they are both of legal age, then there's is nothing wrong with it. If they are like 17 and 13, then I think something is really really wrong with that. And when she turns 18 she'll be breaking the law.

Ooops, I didn't read your question right. 1 year is fine.

If the girl really want to date the boy it doesn't matters the age or the gender, a girl can date a boy. whats the problem of a girl dating a boy?

I think that is OK if a girl dates a younger boy

It may be a good look, however most men's maturity is 5 years less of a womens. But if you two get along fine and you have things in common then that's is all that would matter. "Age ain't nothing but a number", Aaliyah, like my girl would say. My boyfriend is a 10 years older than I, and we have been together for a year.

It totally depends on the ages. A 16 year-old girl dating a 15-year-old boy is a lot bigger difference than ten years later (26 and 25).

No big deal...age is just a number. Husband is 9 years younger than me, and we have been together 21 years!!!

• .

One year is totally inconsequential as long as both parties are old enough to be dating. It's actually not real common for a couple to be the same age.

Women tick with the right and left brain therefore they are more apt to function on a higher intelligent lever than men. Therefore when you down size your age in a man you will not be conversing with him on the same level. You will be at a very higher motivational and conversational level than he is. You will be his teacher. It can work if you want to be his teacher in every area of life. Therefore think about it. I am not saying it cannot work..if you work hard at it it can work.

it's fine i dated a guy 1 yr younger then me no problem at all

I don't think it matters because age is just a number and its only 1 year so its not a big deal but its hopefully a good relationship.

Source(s): me

well to adults it doesnt matter but since im not an adult but a teenager i think one year is fine, my last boy friend was a year and a half younger than me