Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Love........??????

Give me YOUR definition of love.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Faithfulness and service. Selflessness. When you care about someone so much you are completely devoted to them to the point that you would do anything for them regardless of your desires (notice, not NEEDS, desires). Devotion is key to love.

• 1 decade ago

Well I'm 19 and married I have known my husband since I was 5ish and he was 13ish (he was my best friend and my boy next door ) we finally got togather when I was 18 I went out with him for like a month and he proposed I love my life so much more now and i don't think it matters how old you are as long as you know what you'r getting yourself into it is a very great thing but its some thing you will allways have to work at

my one and only

• Torres
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Love is unconditional...

Love is being there for all the laughters, the cries. Being there emotionally, spiritually... Always treating eachother with lots of tender love and care. Respecting and being devoted to one another...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Crazy in thought about her! Thinking of her when I wake up, have breakfast, lunch, dinner, and when I go to bed. All all over again the next day, week, month, and year. Yeah, that is when you know you are met for each other.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Unconditional feelings towards another person. Something will last more than material things and something that will endure until the end of time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Love is when you wouldn't think twice about giving your life up for someone else.. it's that simple.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bogus term for people who cannot handle the fact they are in heat just like every other mammal.

• 1 decade ago

.....Is Patient, kind, bears all things, hears all things, does not get puffed up, does not look for it's own interests.

Source(s): bible
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.