what is it with girls and bikes?

ok so i don't get it... i've never had problems with girls finding them what not... but i just back from a deployment and decided to buy a new bike... 06 yamaha r1 ... ok now girls are in love with the bike , and i find them with out even looking... what is up with that? i know i know its not a girl i'd probally want to date.. but i mean #@$@ its crazy kinda liking it.

Favorite Answer

chicks dig guys on bikes. i mean REALLY

That means she likes the bike and YOU!

guys look absolutly hot on bikes. my guy had one when we were dating. i dont know, i guess girls are attracted to that. its like a guy having a nice car, even better.

simple answer: a bike means danger and adventure, and girls tend to like those things. i have no idea why it means that to us. i guess its how the media portrays guys who have motorcycles. they tend to be bad boys. and well...im not gunna lie, i like the idea of that kind of thrill. so i guess that means other girls like it too. good luck!

Source(s): personal experience

They like to ride bikes.I now cuz i like to ribe bikes every day for my summer brake.

bikes don't impress me

ride it around girls you do like