Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

brown discharge....period ????

last night when i got out of the shower i wiped downtown and i had the normal clear and white discharge but this time it was mixed with a brownish red color. im assuming that its my period. and about an hour later i had a lil brownish red discharge. but not a lot of it. and i was wondering how long until i get my actual period ???

so if this was my period...then whats gunna happen for the next couple of days ?? i thought that when i woke up that i would have more but i didnt have any at all

Favorite Answer

You're probably "spotting" which sometimes happens a few days before your actual period starts. Like another answerer said, it could be due to an imbalance in your hormones or some nutritional deficiency. You can ask your doctor about some changes or additions you can make in your diet to help with this.

Source(s): It happens to me a few times a year.
  • summer

Some women have that type of discharge before and after their period. It is normal and if your period is really light this month that may be all you get. If it goes on for too long (meaning this is all that happens during your period for the next few months) talk to your doctor because your hormones are not properly balanced. You want to have full periods occasionally to get rid of the lining that builds up inside.

Almay has the bright i-shade line for Brown eyes (additionally Blue, Hazel and eco-friendly) the Brown eyes set incorporates a pink eyeliner, a dismal pink mascara and pink and brown eyeshadows. I even have brown eyes and characteristic continuously chanced on pink-y colorations to make my eyes pop despite if i purchase Almay or not. i understand that Wal-mart on occasion has a %. with all 3 parts on sale for around $10. Eyeliner continuously facilitates and a dismal shade (black, darkish brown, darkish pink, darkish eco-friendly, and so forth) on the two superb and backside lids will make all of us's eyes stand out. (I imply look how familiar guy-liner is!) outfits is slightly greater durable to help with in view that a lot is in keeping with hair shade and pores and skin tone. I even have darkish hair and medium pores and skin and get a super number of compliments as quickly as I positioned on maroons, pinks, and lavenders. sturdy luck!

I get this a day or two before my actual period.

That was UR period!!!

Have funn!! I would wear a super thin pad or a pantiliner

probably not soon i would guess tomorrow...that is how i am...so i would wear something tomorrow to stay safe

hope this helped

have a great day : )

Probably in a day.