How do I ask her to be my girlfriend?

I told her how much i like her and everything and she told me she did too. everyone thinks we make a great coupl and that we would last 4 ever together. this girl hads a bf, but she is going to dump him on saturday. i have never really ased a girl to be my gf mostly ppl hook me up with girls or they send ppl to ask me. But i want to ask her out so how do i ask her????

Favorite Answer

Ask her out a few times like to the movies or out for an ice cream BEFORE you ask her if she wants to by your boyfriend. That might scare her off. So , be more casual. If she always accepts dates with you, she is your girlfriend.

You say: Hi

She says: Hi

You: What are you doing next Saturday?

Her: Oh, not much. Just hanging out, I guess.

You: Would you like to see a movie with me?

Her: Yeah, that'd be great! What should we see?

You get the idea? Pretty easy, huh? I know you probably are very nervous, but do it anyway. You'll be glad you did!

Good luck!

P.S. Let us know what happens! :)

I would ask her after she dumps the other guy " I know you just got out of that relationship with so and so, and if you need time to recoup from that first, I'd understand...but, I really like you (her name) and I'd be honored if you'd be my girlfriend."

Something like that. If she needs time....respect it, but continue to make plans to hang out with her. Tell her no matter what your titles to each other, you just want the chance to get to know her better and that spending time with her is special to you. (That is, if that's the truth) :)

Good luck.

You tell her that u would like 2 go out with her since you already know u love each other,pull her 2 the side with no1around &tell her

say "u wanna go wit me?" or say "wanna date?..ill pay."