Are most white women afraid of black men and why?

I'm a black man that pefers to date white women... lately it's been a lot of trouble finding one that isn't afraid of me. I'm well groomed and a gentleman and smart. I've tried dating services, bars without any luck. My approach is always respectful and charming but still they reject me. What can I do to change this?

Favorite Answer

i dont know why. maybe your just not their type(as in to nice or something) i dont know why they would turn you down like that, but their not worth the time to think about. if they have a problem with you, then it's their problem, not yours.

Personally, i dont have any problems whith dating a black guy. However, I would be slightly more inclined to be scared of a black man. I just judge a person at first by their clothing and their face. Just look neat and clean, and try to have a kind expression on your face.

I'm sure there are some white girls out there, you just have to wait for that right one. It's no difference waiting for any other race really. Black men are not scary and if you think like that you won't find that right girl for you.

i'm white and not terrified of black adult men. i do no longer understand why every physique could be terrified of yet another only by fact of their ethnicity. i'm curious to take heed to many of the solutions to this query.

i think its because of all the bad things that african american ppl do, im srry but you guys have bad reputations. From my personal experience, i went to an all white american school and there were only a couple of mixed races but white women prefer white males, some do like mixed tho.. its just how it works

• no- If so I cannot tell.... I cant say that I agree with you because truthfully you are putting limitations out there when you say you only date white women and, you cannot expect to find ANYONE good if you do that.

You should reconsider.

i think u just have to wait for the right girl....i dont think that u should change at all....any girl would be lucky to go out with u....u sound like a really nice guy....

whats wrong with black girld you sound like my dad and hes only mix

Source(s): i know

idk why dont u liek the sister homie

i mean i love white people they r great but i see nothing wrong with us other then we show our attitude

hi OJ!