am i eating right?

well im about 5'2 and im 120 pounds..and im 13!!! well i know im overweight...=[ but i wanna get a lil skinny.. but i dont like working out..so is there any way i can get skinnier without working out? if yes then please tell me...=] ty

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you're not fat! you're perfect! besides, what 13 year old boy wants to be a string bean? buck up, son. you're fine. as for the working out, you're just gonna have to suck it up if you want results. sorry, but it's true.

♥kookie♥

• 1 decade ago

um you can cut back youre calories and since you dont like working out go to the mall and see ya friends dnt consider it a work out wak around a few times

• 1 decade ago

i dont think there is try playing sports in thick clothes the more you swet the more calories you burn or try track other then that in orderto lose wheight you have to work out good luck

• 1 decade ago

Reduce the fat in your diet and reduce carbs. It wouldn't hurt to walk so you don't lose muscle tone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

eat healthier food and as much as you dont want to, the key to optimal health is exercise.....find somthing you like doing like riding a bike, walking your dog..

• 1 decade ago

working out brings muscle and you would lose weight.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.