Which lingerie store do you trust to measure your bra size correctly?

Nordstrom and Victoria's Secret gave me two different sizes on the same day (Nordstrom said 34C, Victoria's Secret said 36B). Which one should I trust? What's the best store for getting an accurate bra measurement?

Favorite Answer

the nordstroms measurement will fit more universally, the victorias secret measurement will work only for their bras, because their bandwidths run small.

Source(s): i have the same size, and was measured the same way at victorias secret.

I would say Nordstrom, Victoria's Secret Bras are junk.. Also, it depends on the bra.. So, try a bunch on and see what fits the best.. Also, you can measure yourself- although I don't remember how...

I would probably go with VS, but it depends on which employee you think has more experience, the Nordstrom woman or the VS woman. You can try going to a couple more stores and then see which number pops up the most.

I would defiantly trust Victoria's Secret! They are a store that mostly only carries bras! They fitted me and my bra is the best!

i agree victoria secret is a good store. they have a lot of kinds that you would like.

trust urself. 34C guys would like btter though =D

Which feels best and looks best.

Look and feel are everything.