Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is the nastiest??

food you've ever eaten?

And why the heck did you eat it?

• Chip
    Favorite Answer

This crazy grey pasta blob that my mom made...

I ate it because we were trying to give her the benefit of the doubt (all her food is usually good)

But it was just plain nasty.

And no, I'm not kidding, it really was grey.

Ugh! The most nastiest, disgustingest thing that I have ever eaten-i kills me just to think about it!!! It was a Wednesday night and my mom made us (strongly against our will) eat this one strange food. It was something that was popular in fire-houses becasue it was easy and fast to make. It had meat and cheese and garlic and whatever else!!!!! It was like hamburger helper (which i don't like) gone extrememly wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ate a mouthful of crab once, I couldn't hold it down. It got offered and it seemed like some bloody special thing to go crabbing or whatever. Made me think of various scavengers like crawdads, lobsters, crabs, all that undesireable meat that I wonder why it ends up on the decks of ships. Or is it me? Is there something I don't know?

• Tom S

It was dog meat in South Korea. I thought it was strips of beef that we cooked on a low table with a built in grill. After I finished and we left the restaurant I was told it was dog meat.

You can see these dogs at the market place, in cages. They are mid sized golden yellow dogs - they look kind of like Golden Retrievers.

Escargot

Poor little thing in shell, simply too cute to eat but it's a waste not to eat and just took one.

Well we were at a resturaunt with my softball team and we were making drinks...

Sour Cream

Sugar

Peper

Ranch Dressing

Sprite

Pepsi

Cheeze

Nachos

Steak

Salt

Mayo

Horseraddish (Cant spell it)

Shrimp

And more gross stuff and i drank it me and my friend did and we spit it out all over the table and ugh it was gross... I drank it because it was a dare lol We had our coach drink it and he drank a huge gulp it was nasty!

Source(s): GO MICKIE JAMES WOOP WOOP!

Boiled mushrooms when I was a kid and because my psychotic father forced me to eat them until I threw up.

Scallops. I think they were boiled scallops. I was a little child and had no choice.

And you know what? I lived...to never eat boiled scallops again. Heh.

Fried octopus.

I got so nauseous after that and I have a pretty high tolerance for that kind of thing...

Anything w/ curry. Cause I paid a good price for it.