did she win the million dollars on are you smarter than a 5h grader?

i missed the ending..did she go all the way or stop at 500000, and what was the question n answer?

Favorite Answer

No, she did what she thought was right and stopped but sadly, she would have know the $1M answer.

It was 5th grade music and the question who was the composer of "The Four Seasons". The answer is Vivaldi.I felt so bad for her cuz I knew the answer also *I'm into classical music*

She got cold feet. She played violin for four years and the million dollar question was a question about "The Four Seasons" violin concerto by Vivaldi-- SHE KNEW THE ANSWER, but chickened out.

D'OH!!!

• Nellz

She stopped. The question was about which composer wrote the violin concertos, "The Four Seasons." The answer was Vivaldi. She knew it!!!

no, she flunked out but when she saw the question (above) she knew the answer! she would've been the first to win a mil.!

did anyone ever win million dollars on tat show?