Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

locker room??

next year we have 2 change into gym clothes and take a shower. i don't feel comforatable with this? suggestions?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just cover up the best you can.. and plus no one is looking. Hope this helps :)

ps if you want you could change in the bathroom if you really want. they're a couple of girls in my track class that did that.

• 1 decade ago

Turn your back to the room (facing your locker) that will provide some privacy. When going to and from the shower, wrap up in a towel.

You will get used to it. People normally do not stare at each others' bits in locker rooms. If this happens, look at the person straight into their eyes, ask what their problem is.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ah nobody cares what you got, they all have the same so i wouldnt worry about it too much. if anyone is cruel tell the teacher. in my experience gym teachers are the worst for humiliation. if you try it and still feel uncomfortable doing it then talk to your parents and see if there is something else you can do. i knew a girl that didnt want to participate cause she was a klutz and she had to do book reports on sports the whole year.

• 1 decade ago

well to take a shower ask the teacher if you can not take one or you can bring a bathing suit. and to change you can just say you got to go to the bathroom and change in there. i hope this helps

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

have a friend hold up a towel in front of you so others can't see you while you change and shower, then do the same for her. you'll also find that nobody really cares and everybody's really nice.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you could say that you have athletes foot and that would get you out of the whole locker room situation. (maybe)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.