How do I live my life happily single?

I'm tired of dealing with girls. How can I just be single and be happy in my life while not pursuing a single girl ever again?

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure if thats even possible, you should watch 40 year old virgin then decide if you want to do this, but if your serious about it I would be amazed if you could actually do that. uhhhh good luck??

By, uh, not pursuing any girls. Being single is great; just kick back and enjoy the fact that the only people you have to hang out with are your friends. Forget about pursuing women and let them seek you out for a change.

The best way to be single until you meet the one you should be with (which you will) is to do all the things you like. Hang out with friends, go to sporting events and concerts, go to the beach or the lake, follow your car hobby, whatever. Go places where you can be with other people. Work hard and be nice. The rest will follow. (Don't write off girls-just 'cause your heart's broken doesn't mean that will always happen! Keep it open.)

Have a good summer.

There's nothing wrong is choosing to not pursue girls and focus on bettering yourself. I wouldn't write off girls forever, though. Chances are, once you find some comfort in just being you, others will find you more attractive. I would suggest getting involved in a hobby or two, to take your mind off hunting women. Also consider reading a book about how to focus on your purpose. I would recommend 'Finding Your Own North Star' by Martha Beck.

• .

By doing things in Life that you want to do, and making your life what you want it to be...which is what you should do whether you are dating or not.

There's no reason for anyone to be less than happy as a single or in a relationship...we are each responsible for our own happiness.

Do what makes you happy. ☺

Source(s): Single for many years...and happy

good luck with that. single life sucks

Have tuns of bff's.That is the only one i can think of.That sounds kinda corny that you wana be single.

just say no and be optimistic and go enjoy yourself life is short

U can't u need find a women and then u will be happy.

be gay, EDIT: NO OFFENSE TO GAYS!