hi yeah i want to lose 28 pounds and advice?

Favorite Answer

I just recently lost about 30lbs. I found an awesome workout 6 minute circuits workout. It was great. http://www.sculptedhealthybodies.org. I think it is the #1 pick on the fitness tab. I also used the meal plans 101 It is the #1 pick on the diet and nutrition tab. I started the next morning after I bought the plans, and it has been 2 1/2 months, and I feel tons better. The meal plans 101 really showed me how to change my lifestyle habits of eating, and now I love waking up early and exercising.

Yes, check out two books by Jorge Cruise...they're used in conjunction with each other.

One is "The 3 Hour Diet" and the other is "8 Minutes in the Morning". It's more of a lifestyle than a diet, you're never hungry and you only need to work out 8 minutes each day to see drastic results.

In just one month, I have dropped 10 lbs and over 5% body fat - it's really great!

Good luck to you!