i need to know what company allows you to have a blackberry prepaid?

im getting one but i hate paying bills help me

• bob s
    Favorite Answer

You can activate a Verizon blackberry on Page Plus for cheap talk at less than 6 cents a minute, but you wont get any data at all (they will have data this Fall) you will get text messaging for 8 cents each way. other than that check Verizon inpulse & lucky aces wireless, you would have to buy your phone then have them activate it cause neither offer it for sale but I know Page Plus will activate it and im pretty sure Lucky will if its tri mode version.

Huh? NO phone providers offer a prepaid blackberry.

Are you looking for a job that will give you a blackberry as part of the job?

none that i know of Blackberry has their own set of servers for their phones and you have to be able to connect to them to be able to use the features of the blackberry, the closest thing that you can get to a blackberry will probably be a sidekick or a helio ocean.

Mine does, but you have to be qualified. I'm not and you sure the hell aren't.