Who's Naruto Father and please support it with facts and just thoughts?

Okay, i have read many different comments about who they think Naruto's dad is but i have no exact info about, where the author of the manga himself said something about it. So if you can help please tell me, how u know who naruto's father is.

• Favorite Answer

As of date they have not revealed who Naruto's father is. they were thought to have been killed when the Nine-Tailed Fox was loose upon the land. That's why Naruto grew up thinking he had no parents. Many people think that it may have been Yondaime, the Fourth Hokage who looks alot like Naruto, but he died sealing the Nine-Tailed fox inside Naruto.

I hope I helped. any other Naruto questions I will be glad to answer.

Currently, Kishimoto (the person who created Naruto) hasn't exactly revealed who Naruto's father is. But there have been several theories.

In my opinion, I think it is very likely that Naruto's father is the Fourth Hokage. After all, there have been several mentions of Naruto being similar to the Fourth (especially by Jiraiya, who taught the Fourth), and Naruto has also been referred to as the "legacy of the Fourth". Well, Naruto and the Fourth do look alike! :) Also, it was the Fourth who sealed the Kyuubi into Naruto... If Naruto had not been his child but someone else's, I don't think he would seal the Kyuubi into Naruto as that someone else might not be agreeable.

Yup hope that helps. :)

• Taylor

Naruto's heritage is a mystery and his father's identity has not been revealed yet. It is rumored that the Fourth Hokage is Naruto's father since there are some similarities between them. It hasn't been determined whether or not they are related.

• Yoori

it hasnt been revealed....

if u go to youtube u can read some manga pages that shows naruto with his father...talking..yeah yeah

its all a lie b/c ppl just change the text to make them say stuff...

but i think naruto's father is the akasuki leader..if u watch shippuden then u might have an idea

it kinda shows how he looks...(thats KindA!!)

and his eyes which looks like naruto's..

but it can all be a coincidence..oo yeah and the hair!

naruto father is the forth hokage. The forth hokage is the akastkui leader and was forced to seal the nine tailed fox in naruto because the 3rd hokage was holding his wife a hostage. later naruto killed his own mother.

Not sure they have not shown him yet which other people before have said so I do not know why I am answering this but another piece of information people are throwing out is that the Akatsuki leader has both the Sharingan and the Byakugon.Not sure if it is true or not but that is what people are saying.

well it hasn't been officially a true fact but people think the fourth hokage is his father

The 4th Hokage.

Because they look alike.

-linds

that hasnt been revealed yet