Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 1 decade ago

do you think stefeno is was more evil in the 80s and 90s as opposed to now? it seems hes more mellow?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

he's a wuss....lol, i think it's suppose to seem that way though. older wiser etc. and all that.

now Tony is making his move for control w/EJ to battle with for "top dog" position.

• 1 decade ago

So far since he has been back he has been more mellow but I think that we will see the evil Stefano return in a few more weeks. Right now it seems like he is starting play both sides.

• 1 decade ago

Stefeno is mellow. He wants to end this feud with the Bradys before he dies. Whenever that will be

• Shrew
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I think he's much more mellow now. Tony's the one who keeps getting eviler and eviler. Personally I've down a 180 on how I feel about EJ. I like him now. Although, he is still a murderer and tried to kill more then one of Salems good folk.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Stefano was a mean sun of a gun in the 80's,he has mellowed over the yrs.

• 1 decade ago

He seems more evil back then, but I think this mellow thing is just a front. I think something really big is about to happen, and no one will expect it.

• zoril
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Do not count Stephano out quite yet. He appears more mellow but deep down he is still the evil monster he always has been.

Watch and see!

• 1 decade ago

He definetly seems more mellow now but I bet there is some kind of wacky thing that he has up his sleeve just waiting for the perfect moment...this is just the way of days.

• 1 decade ago

Stefano was more evil in the 80's than he will ever be and I loved it. he's also great now, the soap is never boring with him in it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think he is more mellow too but he has Tony to be the ruthless one now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.