Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 1 decade ago

do you think stefeno is was more evil in the 80s and 90s as opposed to now? it seems hes more mellow?

Favorite Answer

he's a wuss....lol, i think it's suppose to seem that way though. older wiser etc. and all that.

now Tony is making his move for control w/EJ to battle with for "top dog" position.

So far since he has been back he has been more mellow but I think that we will see the evil Stefano return in a few more weeks. Right now it seems like he is starting play both sides.

Stefeno is mellow. He wants to end this feud with the Bradys before he dies. Whenever that will be

• Shrew

I think he's much more mellow now. Tony's the one who keeps getting eviler and eviler. Personally I've down a 180 on how I feel about EJ. I like him now. Although, he is still a murderer and tried to kill more then one of Salems good folk.

Stefano was a mean sun of a gun in the 80's,he has mellowed over the yrs.

He seems more evil back then, but I think this mellow thing is just a front. I think something really big is about to happen, and no one will expect it.

• zoril

Do not count Stephano out quite yet. He appears more mellow but deep down he is still the evil monster he always has been.

Watch and see!

He definetly seems more mellow now but I bet there is some kind of wacky thing that he has up his sleeve just waiting for the perfect moment...this is just the way of days.

Stefano was more evil in the 80's than he will ever be and I loved it. he's also great now, the soap is never boring with him in it.

I think he is more mellow too but he has Tony to be the ruthless one now.