Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

I need something to help make my gonads stop itching?

THEY ITCH SO MUCH

I AM ABOUT TO DIE

Favorite Answer

had the same problem. Just go cold turkey. I know it hurts but it'll stop

If your nuts and surrounding area itch that badly, than you probably have jock itch.

Go to a pharmacy and buy athlete's foot powder or spray. Jock itch is from the same itching fungus as athletes foot. Apply the powder or spray for a few days and your problems will be over.

Warning: If you've scratched yourself raw, use the powder. The spray will cause pain!!!

Well my fine friend wash them and dry them really well just like you do your feet so you don't get athletes feet. then You can let me wash them for you. HINT HINT. also corn huskers lotion is good to stop the itchiung but keep them and your dick clean. If you are not cut then pull your foreskin back and wash it thoroughly. Try some baking soda it worksd well after washing but make sure without a doubt you are dry. write me if you want.

get some Gold Bond powder . apply daily as directed