Age limits in yahoo answers?

I just answered a question about a girl's bf showed up at her door buck naked, what should she do...ok fun question...so i answered with a little joke and then check her previous questions. I'm seeing things like she's grounded and things that young teens would write. Anyway now i feel like it's a question i should have never given the chance to respond to. Just wondering why they don't put something in these profiles that shows next to everyones

IDs that tells you if they are under age or gives you an age group like (10-18)?(18-29)(30-35)?

Thank you Sammy. I just recommended this to yahoo and i guess we will see what happens. Have fun everyone and try to be respectfull to others.

Favorite Answer

Hmm I agree. That makes a lot of sense, especially if you are trying to ask serious questions, or reply with serious answers.

You should definitley reccomend that to yahoo.

I'll agree with you about age grouping a 10 YO can give you a violation notice because your answer or question was not G rated

I might do a slightly different grouping, 13 and under: 13 to 21; and over 21

I guess I'd have to agree...I keep seeing all these question from what I assume are kids, teens, etc. and some of them, if they are legit, are NOT questions that they should be asking in this sort of forum. It actually makes me sad that they feel they have to ask serious questions here, rather than outlets that are better suited for such inquiries. Great question!

I agree - I was thinking the same thing! Although, I'm sure some people would not tell the truth...but for the most part I think it would work.

i agree... altho sometimes teens need good advice such as from an adult... like urs.... also could aleinate some members by discrimination by age... altho otherwise yes

• ?

DEAR SIR

I AM NOT REALLY SURE ABOUT THIS MATTER OK

ALL DEPENDS ON THE LEVEL YOU ARE ON OK

TAKE CARE

I def. agree with you...