should i stay?

ok. i've been known to have a lot of boyfriends in the past and am not really good at commitment. well i told myself i wasnt gonna go out with sumone until the end of the summer. Before school let out, my best friend whom i had a crush on for a long time finally asked me out and i said yes. I didnt even think about my promise to myself to stay single. He is awesome and treats me like a princess. He lives a town away from me and we rarely see eachother. I like him a lot but i wanna live my summer to its fullest and not be tied down. But im scared everyone will be disappointed cuz everyone thinks we're sooo cute together. Also we are in the marching band together, and everyone will get mad if i break up wit him cuz he is a great guy. I dont kno wat to do! i really like him but i wanna be free! i wanna have a good summer!

Him-http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r301/teenabeena...

me-http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r301/teenabeena...

Favorite Answer

If he makes you happy, then you shouldn't feel tied down to him, even if he lives a town away from you. You can still have a good summer if you like him. But, if you don't want to deal with it, you could tell him that you need a break and get back with him at the end of the summer.

I would stick with him. You are lucky to have found a bf who makes you happy and is fun to be around. Try to get out more to see him. Just think of it this way, there will always be other summers.

have a great summer. u only have one life if i could go back and do things over i wood change so many things. boys i thought i was so in love with just came and want. i wood love to go back to 20 years old . live your life your way and do not worry about what other people think!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck

if you really think that it won't last then don't even start a relationship with him .it may be easy for you to break up with people and move on but it may be hard for the other person .you can't just go around breaking peoples hearts .just stay friends

you said he asked you out- that doesn't mean you are dating him exclusively. "do you" while you're still young. you don't get the time back. if you want to try to be with just him- make it about what you want...people pleasing is not a good reason to alter your plans. and why do you think all eyes are on you anyway- its probably not that serious babe.

you answered your own question...be open and honest and yet true to yourself....you would only be cheating yourself....in addition not giving your all to your "friend"....if he really cares, he WILL wait!!!!!