i love this hair !! i know you cant get it to look exactly like this with a perm but is there anything close? i have had a perm before but i dont know what kind this one is!

i dont want to curl my hair everyday or use rollers. and my hair doesnt scrunch very well!


9 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    sorry to say, but its from hot rollers, and a layered haircut. a spiral perm is the closest you will get , but i would stick to the hot rollers, cause thats whats going to give you that effect:)

  • 4 years ago

    I dont think she has a perm even though I do know you can get a spiral perm similiar to this style if your looking for something more permanent (NOTE: not all perms hold curls the way you want) but you can use hot sticks for this spiral curl and it wont be as damaging to your hair with all those chemicals!

  • 1 decade ago

    A wave or a loose Perm, also you can ask for special Perm rods the really,really big ones.

    Source(s): my wife
  • Kris L
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    Print those pictures out and take them to a good hairdresser and tell him 'that's how I want my hair to look' ... it's BEST if you get your 'perm' done by a hairdresser, because it will 'look better' and will last much longer than a 'home perm' ... but it may cost $50-100 or more, so BE PREPARED ... and get the 'right shampoo' and other stuff he recommends ... it's so 'worth it' ...

    Source(s): I took three pictures of a girl with 'hair' the way I wanted it ... and it was PERFECT but it didn't last quite as long, so my next perm was a bit 'tighter' and I LOVE IT! I don't do ANYTHING to my hair without discussing it with my hairdresser ...
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    You can ask for a loose spiral perm.

  • 1 decade ago

    fancy is right. they probably used rollers or a big curling iron in there hair. or you could probably do that with mouse by scrunching it if you have curly/wavy hair.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    i dont thik its a perm i think its done by rollers and a curlling iron! sorry

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    curly perm

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I'm pretty sure they used rollers for that and then teased it. You should go to your stylist though and show her that and maybe she can do it for you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.