Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I need to loose 15 pounds in a month...any advice?...?

Favorite Answer

Good diet, and lots of exersize. I found the website www.sculptedhealthybodies.org, and they have great diet plans, as well as fitness plans. I bought the #2 fitness package, and the #1 diet plan. It help soo much. I lost 30 pounds, and I feel so much better. You can also email the contanct person, and they give you lots of info.

Source(s): www.sculptedhealthybodies.org

If you really want to be serious about losing weight and getting fit, it's going to take a lot longer than a month. Running is the best overall exercise for your entire body, so I would strongly recommend doing that about five days a week. Just don't over do it at first. As for losing inches around the belly that quickly, your options are not going to be the healthiest. You're going to need to decrease your calorie intake. I would recommend replacing one meal a day with a slimfast shake or something of that nature. Also toning your abs with some simple exercises would be a good idea because as you build up muscle, it helps burn away the fat quicker. Overall I would just say, eat healthy, do cardio, and try different ab exercises. Losing that much weight in that short of a time is very difficult to do, so do not be upset if you are not seeing immediate results. Good health is a lifestyle. The longer you keep it up the better you'll look and feel. And one more thing DO NOT waste your money on diet pills, they DO NOT work.

Plenty of exercise, small, frequent, low calorie meals, and support from a work-out buddy.

• girl

healthy diet, lots of water, frequent exercise