What animal is it that is two different kind of animals?

it's an animal that there isn't any more of unless these two different animals mate.

Favorite Answer

a mule - when a horse & donkey mate

Oddly enough both a Mule (Horse and Donkey) and a Liger (Lion and Tiger). Ligers do really exist but aren't like how they are explained in that bad movie Napoleon Dynamite. There are lots of fish and invertebrates that can interspawn and make infertile offspring. So it happens when two species are very close in nature but not exactly the same.

Source(s): Biology

I think you are asking about infertile interspecific hybrids, that is, animals with parents of two different species, which cannot reproduce themselves. The most common one is the mule, but there are many others.

Are you talking about a mule? (donkey + horse)

There are several more crosses (for ex: mix between goat and sheep = I think the name is geep).

Thank you dowcet for finally saying " hybrid ". For a minute I thought no one would type the word.

• Lv 4

i dont get it, but im guessing a bull frog--a bull and a frog, but i guess a bull frog is more of a frog so...idk...sry