Would you rather have Carson Palmer or Drew Brees on your team?

I wanted Palmer, got Brees. Brees is awesome, but i think Palmer will have a better year.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree with you. Drew Bres is an excellent fallback QB. But I think Carson Palmer has had a year plus to recover from his ACL injury and should really shine this season.

• 1 decade ago

Carson Palmer will probably put up better numbers, but Drew Brees is still a very good option.

Carson doesn't have his third receiver (Chris Henry) to throw to for half the year, but that may work in the Bengals' favor, having a fresh WR coming in half way through the season.

Top 6 QB's:

Peyton Manning

Carson Palmer

Drew Brees

Michael Vick

Marc Bulger

Tom Brady

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, Palmer will probably put up better numbers, but Brees isn't too bad to have either.

The first Fantasy Football mag I bought listed Manning (of course) and Palmer as the top two, with Brees in the top 4 or 5 fantasy QBs

• 1 decade ago

Depends on how the league gives out points. I would usually take Brees but in some of the leagues Palmer is better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would rather have carson palmer all the way! He's an all around better player than drew brees.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

brees. hes more consistent even with younger with receivers and no tight end. carson palmer is a little iffy and seems to get injured easily. but hey, every year is different for every player. you never know.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.