Would you rather have Carson Palmer or Drew Brees on your team?

I wanted Palmer, got Brees. Brees is awesome, but i think Palmer will have a better year.

Favorite Answer

I agree with you. Drew Bres is an excellent fallback QB. But I think Carson Palmer has had a year plus to recover from his ACL injury and should really shine this season.

Carson Palmer will probably put up better numbers, but Drew Brees is still a very good option.

Carson doesn't have his third receiver (Chris Henry) to throw to for half the year, but that may work in the Bengals' favor, having a fresh WR coming in half way through the season.

Top 6 QB's:

Peyton Manning

Carson Palmer

Drew Brees

Michael Vick

Marc Bulger

Tom Brady

Yeah, Palmer will probably put up better numbers, but Brees isn't too bad to have either.

The first Fantasy Football mag I bought listed Manning (of course) and Palmer as the top two, with Brees in the top 4 or 5 fantasy QBs

Depends on how the league gives out points. I would usually take Brees but in some of the leagues Palmer is better.

I would rather have carson palmer all the way! He's an all around better player than drew brees.

brees. hes more consistent even with younger with receivers and no tight end. carson palmer is a little iffy and seems to get injured easily. but hey, every year is different for every player. you never know.