G M asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

Can brothers and Sisters share a room together or is it illegal?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you kidding? Of course they can share a room! They are siblings. I'm sure when they get older, they will want their privacy... but that would come with any siblings sharing a room, be it two brothers or two sisters.

• 1 decade ago

It's not only not a problem, but something that will probably bring your children closer together as they grow up. My younger brother and sister are two years apart in age and they shared a bedroom until about the age that they started having sleepovers with friends and it became awkward to have a sibling around. As they get older, you could teach them that the place to change clothes etc is in the bathroom, not the bedroom, thereby circumventing any gender issues. It will teach your children how to cooperate with each other, how to compromise (decorating, space, etc), and how to be respectful of each other's things and privacy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it at all. They'll tell you when they're ready to have rooms of their own!

• 1 decade ago

i dont think there is a problem with slibling sharing a room. I used to share a room with my brothers. Just as they respect each other, there shouldnt be a problem.

• 1 decade ago

They can but the shouldn't because they need some space and I if I were them I would not even feel comfortable. I think it depends on how old they are.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it is perfectly fine for brothers and sisters to share aroom, as long as they have separate beds.

• 1 decade ago

In Australia it is

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.