Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

doesn't it suck when you can't answer any more questions?

i would say indubitably yes

Favorite Answer

i would just say yes

yes, i remember those days, but I think it's done so that you don't get too burned out in the beginning. Once you reach a higher level, you can answer as many as you wish. Hopefully by then you will still be into YA.

Yes it truly does. But you could still vote for unresolved questions and earn points that way and bump up your point total faster. And if you're still addicted then you could always sign up for extra Yahoo emails and come back onto Answers with those accounts and vote for unresolved questions to bump up your point totals on those accounts as well.

Yes,but it is a good thing too. You should do some other things with your life besides answering questions. It is very addictive. I'm glad I get forced away from it.

Yes one time i wrote out this long answer in it said i couldn't answer the question

Ya, I scroll through and answer what I can and I notice some questions repeating and I know my time is done for that session.

Yes it does, but there are always questions to be answered.

Yeah. For Sure. Okay. It's a real bring down and it bugs me a whole lot! It sorta' even makes me dark!

yeah! and we deserve 5 points for answering the qustions not only 2

oh yes! i hated when i couldn't answer anymore questions! it's like a little game...you just wanna get all the points you can get!...or you just like answering random questions.

Yeah, but it won't take long till you reach the new level and then you'll never come close to your limits.