Sometimes my right eye gets blury when I blink and when I blink again sometimes it goes away but......?

sometimes it dont.What's going on??

Favorite Answer

Could be dry eyes...mine do the same thing, especially during allergy season and winter when my eyes are the most dry. You could try some artificial tears (not visine or clear eyes) and see if this helps. If you start noticing any pain, or the blurriness doesn't clear up, be seen by your optometrist for other possibilities.

That is natural and can be caused by anything from stress to medication. I wouldn't worry about it but if it gets worse or you notice any abnormalities such as a change in the color of the eye I would see a doctor right away because it could be an infection.

something is in ur eye but it's okay.if it changes colour then go see the doctor it could be an infection or it can get infected!